Drug store VS High end #1

  Benefit Badgal £14.00 .. Avon Supershock £4.00-6.00


I am in love with this Benefit BadGal waterproof eyeliner. I bought my first one around 2 years ago and I am still using the same one! It has lasted me ages and I went through a phase of using it every single day but since finding my Inexpensive product I am picking at both of them to see which I prefer. The benefit one comes with a little smudger at one end, which to be honest I am not that keen on.


Pros
* true black colour
* long lasting
* staying power is amazing
* glides on smoothly
Cons
* goes blunt easily
As you can see from my Pros/Cons, it appears to be an amazing eyeliner which it is and I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a higher end product.


Avon Supershock Gel EyeLiner in Black

I came across this eyeliner and having a glance through my Avon catalogue. To be honest, I'm not a fan of the Avon cosmetics as I often feel some of their stuff is just cheap but I am definitely glad I purchased this item. Gel eyeliner is apparently the new trend when applying eyeliner as it has better staying power and a darker colour which I do agree with. I find this is similar to the badgal due to the texture, althought Avon supershock is a tiny bit darker which I prefer.

Pros

* Lovely texture
* glides on
* long lasting staying power
* very dark black

Cons

* to be honest I have no cons at all for this, although I would not recommend using this for daily use, as the staying power is that good it will not move and it can look a bit strong - personally that is what I like and its an amazing eyeliner for a night out as you can really rely on it.


As you can see in the above picture, the Avon one is slightly darker in colour.

BadGal Eyeliner - 4/5 rating
Avon Supershock - 5/5


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just found you through Beauty Blog Hop! Followed!

    Follow back?
    http://thirteenfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Kendall & Tiana
    THIRTEEN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through #bbloggers chat

    New follower.

    Check out my blog if you have time :)

    alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the benefit bad gal liner keep meaning to try the avon one i've only heard good things, I use smoulder by MAC or Myfacecosmetics black khol both are really inky and black xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Leibster award :)
    Head to my blog to check out the post
    alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x