Clarins Odyssey Eye Quartet

Here, we have yet another beautiful limited edition palette which has been released just in time for Christmas!
This is the new Clarins Odyssey Eye Quartet Mineral Eye Palette. This is by far my new favourite, as I have mentioned its out just in time for the next season and it is a steal!



I haven't really ever bothered looking at make-up before at Clarins as I have always preferred their skincare, but the first day this was released I had one reserved for me in-case it sold out as that is what they think is going to happen. It made me want it even more knowing that its Limited Edition.
The colours within the palette are very neutral and perfect for this time of year to rock a soft smokey eye with a bold colourful lip.




How beautiful is the Gold Leaf shade in this palette? It is absolutely stunning on the eyes and will look gorgeous on a Christmas night out or any night out in the winner as we all associate the winter months with sparkles, don't we? I found that the colours don't have any drop out at all. The gold shade can slightly fall out depending on how you use it, personally I think a cream product underneath will make the shade look even more beautiful and intense. All of the colours can also be worn wet to increase the intensity as well. Either way, they are versatile and just what we need for this time of year.



Above is the colours dry, so you can see they have a good colour pay off.

It retails at £30.00. Will you be dashing out to get one in time for the winter season?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you all think - please leave me a comment
I will always reply
Ashton x